Thursday, November 6, 2014

30 Days of Thanksgiving: Day 6--Piano

I am more than thankful to have a piano in our home! It is used OFTEN. . .I teach piano lessons each week to around 4 students, including Henry, who is flying through his books and impressing his teacher:) (It is working better than when my own dad taught me piano for a year. I had one lesson that year.) I also use it, of course, for composing and "cooling down" after a long day at work. An awesome feature of having a digital piano is the ease of making recordings and sharing them electronically. I composed an NCA chapel "theme" song and recorded it, and I recorded all of the music for the upcoming high school drama that will be in December. And I've been able to record and share (with family) some new songs, too. You can click here to hear a few, if you'd like! They aren't perfect, but enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment