Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Teaching TOTS by Henry

During my field trip, I went to a preschool called "Mis Pequenos Traviesos" or My Little Rascals. It was a small building with a bunch of kids. 

We had split in groups and practiced bible stories beforehand but this was totally different. First, we tried to get our group of kids but the kids in my group were crying like crazy. The teacher had to come over and literally drag the kids to our spot. Next, we acted out our Bible story--Daniel and the Lion’s Den. Our first question was what was what was your favorite part. Sadly, they all said nada or nothing but I feel like they did learn something. 



Then the children had a piñata they were super good at smacking that piñata with a stick. Donuts and juice boxes were the snack that followed. It was a great field trip!













4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great experience, Henry! You told your story well with lots of descriptive words. I loved the pictures, too!
    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story! I loved the pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling us about your field trip, Henry! I liked reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Henry! Sounds like an interesting experience with the kids! The kids look so happy on the pictures! No crying!��

    ReplyDelete